Friday, January 22, 2010

Intro to Me

Hi, my name is Bianca. I'm from Redmond, WA and I went to Redmond High School. I was born in Los Angeles, CA, then moved to Buena Park, CA till 2001. After than I moved to El Mirage, AZ (by Peoria where the Mariners do their spring training haha) and lived there for one year. And in 2003, I moved to Redmond, WA where I've been there since.

As a WSU freshman, I plan on majoring in Business Administration with a minor in Italian. I already speak fluent English and Spanish so I didn't find the need to major in something I already know how to speak and write haha. I'm also considering taking up another minor in Sports Management as well to broaden my horizons in that field too.

I'm a huge sports fan, I love football, college basketball, and baseball. I'm a Green Bay Packers fan, Anaheim Angels fan, and all WSU sports :). I've been into sports since I was in 5th Grade. I played Volleyball in junior high and part of high school.

Academically, I'm trying to get the best possible grades I can get. I put forth 100% into all my work and am willing to help people if I can. I'm not a genius but I'm not dumb either haha, I do study and try my hardest at everything I do.

If you want to know more about me or if I forgot to mention something feel free to let me know :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the early exit of the Packers in the playoffs... it was a great game though. Another good game was when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Packers for their first win of the season! ... thats okay though, thats about all my team has on yours. That's cool that's you lived so many places. I was born in Renton and raised in Kent. Not very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's tight you were born in LA, I've been to San Diego once. The weather is so much better than Washington. I like how you enjoy football, hard to find girls that take it seriously. I've always wanted to learn another language fluently. I took French in high school but that doesn't help much. Hope you find success in your major, sounds like you're really determined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you plan on studying abroad at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan, haha thats funny. still, go packers! :)
    Zak, i love football ever since i was a little girl :)
    Taylor, i do plan on going to Italy for my study abroad to help my italian and to get out of the country :)

    ReplyDelete