Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rhetoric and Media

"What did you think was the most effective type of media in presenting an aspect of rhetoric? Would you have chosen a different media source if you could for the rhetorical analysis project? Why or why not?"

-TV commercials I think because the script and what's going on helps convey the purpose of the commercial but it also makes you feel. you either feel sad, happy, want to laugh, laugh out loud, and everything else in between. TV commercials have a lot of pathos I think but if it's an informative commercial it will have logos and ethos.

-I wouldn't change my media for the rhetorical analysis project but I feel that my postsecrets conveyed easily my emotions with pathos. I like that a picture and a simple phrase can say so much yet be so simplistic.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment